Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ward Activity Ideas?

So I recently got called as the Ward Activities Committee Co-Chair. I'm actually pretty excited about it, considering the alternative was something like family home evening Dad. Is it weird that i'd rather plan for huge groups than for groups under 20? It almost seems easier to please a majority than to actively deal with whoever you invited the whole time. Here's a list of a few ideas either I or my co-chair came up with:
Halloween Service Fair w/FHE groups making booths and helping raise (food, clothes, etc.) for (insert charity)
Mission Prep seminars by the girls, teaching cooking, ironing, sewing, etc.
WARD WIDE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT
Gratitude Gram Delivery
Scripture Tag (LDS version of "Gotcha")
Intramurals
Maybe a potluck or something.
Establishing carpools for Skiing and such
Visiting the Elderly
You got any ideas? What did you get called to? I totally want to hear from you, so comment!
Much love,
Matthew Beck

No comments: